For certain instruments it can happen that the sustain of the signal is too short for a great tuning experience. This means that you only see the lights and note on your Core for a brief moment. This may result in an inconvenient tuning experience, that requires you to frequently strum your string. This can be improved simply by adjusting the angle of your Core when attached to the tuner mount. See below video to see the improvement potential in action!
Articles in this section
- Core manual
- Core how-to videos
- Compatibility of Core
- Is the Core waterproof?
- How long does the battery of the Core last?
- How to sync your Core to a DAW?
- How to update the firmware of Core?
- How to use the Core's body strap?
- How to factory reset the Core?
- How to enable notifications, when your Core was set up with another Soundbrenner account?